1. Sleep – 7 – 9 Hours Nightly
2. Exercise – 180 Minutes Per Week
3. Eat a Balanced Diet: 40% Carbohydrates, 30% Protein, 30% Fat (Good Fats); 1500-1800 Calories Daily for men, 1200-1500 Calories Daily for Women
4. Balance your hormones and replace as needed.
5. Sunblock – SPF 100+, if possible.
6. Retin-A everyday at bedtime.
7. Dysport or Botox every 3 months.
8. Supplements: identify deficiencies and replace as needed.
9. Decrease your exposure to environment toxins: BPA’s; First, Second and Third Hand Smoke, Excessive Alcohol Intake
10. Have purpose in your life!
Each month throughout the year I will be discussing how each of these topics affects the aging process and what can be done to reverse the hands of time. How old are you? Find out your biological age with a simple blood test from Life Length that checks the length of your telomeres.