Purity Wellness Center offers a wide variety of chemical peel formulations, which allow us to treat all skin types and conditions with little downtime. The peels we offer are not considered aggressive peels, so you can expect results to gradually accumulate over several months. Our chosen products use the latest scientific advantages to bring about the best results: improving elasticity, reducing wrinkle depth, minimizing fine lines, decreasing age spots and improving acne along with enhancing bright skin tone and smoothing texture. A monthly program of light peels will help the effectiveness and penetration of your quality, pharmaceutical skin care products.
The non-aggressive peel formulations offered at Purity Wellness Center allow us to treat all skin types and conditions. These peels work to improve elasticity, reduce wrinkle depth, minimize fine lines, decrease age spots and improve acne along with enhancing bright skin tone and smoothing texture. The results of the peels are expected to gradually accumulate over several months and enhance the effectiveness and penetration of the pharmaceutical skin care products you use.
TCA Peels are often thought of as very aggressive and producing substantial discomfort. PCA Professional TCA Peels are very different from the standard. PCA’s TCA solutions are blends formulated with many ingredients including lactic acid, absorbic acid (Vitamin C), plumping phytohormones, along with kojic and azelaic acids to produce dramatic results without the discomfort and downtime associated with traditional TCA Peels.
- Sensi Peel Exfoliating Treatment – This gentle solution is formulated primarily for ethnic skin and other extremely sensitive skin types. The Sensi Peel will strengthen and brighten the skin while helping to treat sun damage and other forms of hyperpigmentation or skin discoloration. This multi-faceted treatment also provides anti-inflammatory, anti-acne and antibacterial action making it an excellent choice for helping calm rosacea, as redness and inflammation can subside substantially after treatment.
- Ultra Peel 1 Exfoliating Treatment – Specifically formulated to treat hydrated, maturing skin, Ultra Peel I is also appropriate for many skin types, conditions and sensitivities. It will help treat smoker’s skin, pigment disorders, sun damaged skin and acne. This treatment is especially ideal for sensitive skin as it produces only a mild tingling sensation. Moderate to aggressive exfoliation will be experienced, depending on the number of layers applied. Overall, the final result will be plump, hydrated and ultra-soft skin.
If looking for rejuvenated and luminous skin, the SkinMedica line of chemical peels offers a variety of options that are able to treat mild to severe signs of aging and sun damage. These peels can assist in brightening your skin by offering a more radiant complexion as well as addressing mild imperfections.
- Vitalize Peel – This is a three step chemical exfoliation procedure composed of salicylic acid, lactic acid, resorcinol and a retinol solution. This treatment is designed to address mild to moderate skin imperfections such as sun-damage, melanoma, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, acne scarring in addition to treating uneven skin tone and texture. The Vitalize Peel is safe for all skin types from fair to dark tones. A series of 3-6 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart, since results are cumulative, will optimize your results. As always, we recommend a supportive home care regimen to maintain and maximize your treatment.
To decide which treatment is best for a particular patient, it is necessary to meet with one of our Medical professionals for a free consultation to discuss all possible methods of skin rejuvenation and treatment.
- DermaSweeps can be performed in conjunction with some Peel services
- Please let your Medical Aesthetician know if you are on retinols or any medications that sensitizes skin